What's new

Axiom Audio EP600 v2 Subwoofer - Nashville, TN (1 Viewer)

TripleDigitRide

Auditioning
Real Name
Paul
I honestly don't know what this is worth, so if my price is out of line, I would like to request that someone please let me know. I want to sell it, but I want the price to be fair for both myself and the buyer.

Axiom Audio EP600 v2 Subwoofer for sale or trade. This thing is AMAZING! I mean AMAZING! Bass how it should be. Think IMAX in your living room. This isn't something you can pick up at your local, big box electronics mart. This subwoofer was $1800, new. Many would consider this to be a high-end subwoofer. It has a built-in 600 watt amplifier.

Perfection to your ears. Excellent condition.

Although it is not pictured, it does come with a grille, if you so choose to keep the sexiness covered up so your friends don't try to hit on her.

If you're interested in this subwoofer, I'm assuming you have a system to hook it to. If you so wish, and you live within a reasonable distance from Nashville, I will deliver it to your location for testing. The sub weighs over 100 pounds, so you or someone will need to help me carry it in.

It will also come with an audio cable that's roughly 20' - 25' long.

[color=rgb(20,20,20);font-family:Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(251,251,255);]Asking $850 or best offer. I wouldn't know how to ship this thing, so I will say this needs to be a local pick up in the Nashville, Tennessee area. If you are a serious buyer and would need shipping, I'm willing to listen. I have no idea how to pack and ship something like this, or how much it would cost to ship a 100+ pound item, but I'm willing to listen to idea.
431520d1382310408-sale-axiom-audio-ep600-v2-subwoofer-u-s-20130823_201701.jpg
431521d1382310420-sale-axiom-audio-ep600-v2-subwoofer-u-s-20130823_201726.jpg
431522d1382310430-sale-axiom-audio-ep600-v2-subwoofer-u-s-20130823_201831.jpg
431523d1382310442-sale-axiom-audio-ep600-v2-subwoofer-u-s-20130823_201849.jpg
[/color]

Type A

HW Reviewer
Real Name
Ty
Speakers can usually be found for 50% off on the used market, save maybe higher end stuff thats harder to come by and thus retains its value a little better. However good subs hold their value even better so your asking price seems plenty reasonable. Not shipping is understandable but might make it harder to sell unless maybe you live close to a major metro.

TripleDigitRide

Auditioning
Real Name
Paul
Thank you very much for the feedback. Shipping wouldn't be totally out of the question, but I would have no idea how to pack and ship something like this. I don't have the original packaging, so that isn't an option. Plus, how much does it cost to ship a 100+ pound speaker?
if a serious buyer was interested and was willing to pay for shipping, I'd be willing to listen to some ideas. :D
Again, thank you very much for the info.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
You would ship that subwoofer on a skid. Most destinations in the US would be around $250 for a residential delivery. Anybody interested in that for your price should be willing to pay $250 to get it to them.

Your price, to me, is a little low. But, it isn't like people are beating doors down to buy used Axiom.

There are no used Axiom on Ebay(granted I didn't check every possible category...).

TripleDigitRide

Auditioning
Real Name
Paul
Not that I'm going to change the price now, but what would you consider a fair price, not including shipping?

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
That, now, is $1900. I don't know what the differences are V2 to V3. I suggest you find out...so you can tell potential buyers.

Have you contacted Axiom about making sure the warranty is transferred to its new owner(makes it easier to sell if the buyer knows they'll be covered)?
I do know Axiom at one time allowed sales on their message board. They still might.

I'm not offering another price as I've never dealt with used Axiom anything. If this were a $1800 Hsu, SVS, Velodyne or Def Tech...I'd know how to price it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation199
Recent bookmarks