1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Avia Contacts?

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Rod D, Apr 25, 2003.

1. Rod D

Rod D Member

I've been trying to Contact AVIA through their website for the last couple of days with out any luck. The website seems to have changed, it no longer has any information about their products. I purchased a copy of AVIA from Tower Records online and when it showed up, it had (2)red filters and one green, no blue. I thought I could contact Ovation Software and have them send/ship me a blue filter rather then returning the entire AVIA DVD Package back to Tower. Any one with a phone/fax number of Ovation or contact information would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks
    Rod

2. Darrel McBane

Darrel McBane Well-Known Member

You could try and e-mail Guy Kuo from his post on Red Push and Grayscale in the Tweaks area.

3. Bill Kane

Bill Kane Well-Known Member

Here's Ovation's CS no. It worked today but went to voicemail...

800 572-3917

If you get a live person, you might ask if there's a blue filter gel you can buy at a camera store. O/W I'm sure they'll mail you one.

4. Rod D

Rod D Member

Thanks for the number Bill. I'll give them a call Monday.

Rod

5. Shana

Shana Well-Known Member

Lots of luck, they were no help when I tried to contact them with questions through their website and through a PM to Kuo.

6. Rod D

Rod D Member

I used Bill's # to contact Ovation Monday 4/28/03, call went directly to voice mail, left a message and return contact #. Kelley from Ovation returned my call first thing Tuesday 4/29/03, after some phone tag finally made contact with Kelley. Kelley said that she would send me a blue filter in the next days mail. Should be the end of the problem, all is well.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

Rod