What's new

AVATAR Contest Week One (4/13-4/21): Win one of 5 copies of Avatar on Blu-ray! (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
OK, bonus question number two:

What four-winged Pandorain wetland bird is described as "flamingo like"

PM me the correct answer. If you haven't answered the first question you still can. Its in the first post of this thread.
I have recieved correct answers to the first question from: Keith, Nicholas, Ed, Prentice, Tony, Jason, Dave, Gary and Phil. From here on out I am just going to reply to PMs instead of posting here.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Alright. Third and final bonus question for this week:
How many crew members are on a Capital Star class ship?

Send me a PM with the correct answer for a chance at a bonus entry. I still have some PMs from previous questions to respond to. Good luck!

SuzanneB

Stunt Coordinator
For some reason this kept crashing my browser every time I tried to save it, but I managed to pull this one from the flash download page when I tried to open it in a different browser. Hope that works! Didn't quite get the facial features lined up...

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Since this part of the contest got a late start I am going to leave it up through Wednesday, and open up the second week as well.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Hey, did my answer for Bonus Question 3 arrive in your mailbox? I was having a devil of a time with my browser last night and I want to make sure it got through.

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
I sent mine off immediately and since I've had no problems before, I assume it's just a case of being busy, so there's more than likely no need to be concerned about not getting a confirmation.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks