What's new

AV15 sub for sale: (1 Viewer)

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Shoot I,m sorry Jason. I just figured you weren't interested any more? The pics have been sent. Tell me what you think if you could?

DanielGM

Stunt Coordinator
Steve, Great looking sub, unforunately it just weighs too much for my particular situation at the moment. Good luck.

Jason Monette

Second Unit
Thanks for the pics. It looks very nice and I am sure even better in person. So what is the price you are looking for now? and What would shipping be to 49004?

Thanks

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Jason I am off to work right now but I will check for you as soon as I get home around 12:00 noon our time here in Oregon.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Jason I could get it to the Grand-rapids terminal for $60 shipping. You would need to pick it up there unless you made arrangements with another shipping company to bring it directly to you. I would be willing to take a additional $20 off of the price for the cost of gas to go pick it up. So that would put the AV15 at $425 Plus $60 for shiping =$485 total then. My totall cost on this sub was $650 when I had it built and $200 for shiping. $850> So your coming in at close to 1/2 of what I payed. It was deliverd to my door though.

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Attention:

======>
I'm posting this for Steve. He just gave me a call and requested me to do so.
======>

To those interested or involved:

Steves internent service provider is having problems.:angry:
After 3hrs trouble shooting on his end, a call to the company has now informened him that it may take up to ~{48 hours}~ to get things going again.

Please continue to post and or ask questions of Steve, and as soon as he is back up or able to, he will reply to the necessary people.

Thank you

Hey Steve/West

Hope they get you back up sooner than the quoted "possible 48hrs"...
That really bites!

Regards
Geoff/East ;)

Edit:
Man that was fast, now he's back up and running......Thanks for the mail but to late West...

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
$%^&*&^%$#@#$% internet service providers any-way.:angry: I know things happen.

Geoff your just to cool.:emoji_thumbsup:

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Really, I'm now too cool and it's offical.

WOW, do I get a free sub or something like that now that I'm in the cool club?

Aha kidding you know, just helping out as you would for me....Take care and glad the "ISP down time" is over!

Cheers
East

David Preston

Supporting Actor
Just out of curiosity what are the dimensions on that sub. I wish you would have put this up before I got my 95L Shiva. Having two awesome subs would be great but I can't swing that right now.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Hi Dave. The sub is 28"H X 24"W X 27" D.... Close to 220 L +-. I'll see if I can dig up your email address and send you a few pics any-way.

Well Dave it looks like you changed your mail. My mail to you was returned.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for all the interested mails. I will be sure to get back to you individually tomorrow when I feel better.:emoji_thumbsup: One Long week!

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
New price. $400 for one AV15 sub. I am also in the market for a H/k or Denon receiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks