What's new

Asking for some HTF assistance with a contest (1 Viewer)

Rodon

Second Unit
Hi guys. Mike Heidrick

I need my HTF friends who can appreciate a hobbyist competeing against pros. I am in a Dewalt tools contest. I was to build a project competeing aginst the Top 17 finish carpenters Dewalt selected last September. The public then votes for their favorite project. I submitted as my project idea a 3-piece play kitchen for my daughter.

My project is here:
Mike Heidrick's Top 17 Contest Play Kitchen.

Now the voting has started.

If you like the play kitchen and can appreciate a Wood Working project for a kid, I sure could use your vote. I worked pretty hard on this - during the weekends and at night as I have a full time 60+ hour regular job like many others here. Wood Working is my hobby and you have to make room for a hobby.

Some of the pro contestants are playing up their professional years of experience and their other projects in the news papers and online - some feel they have this all bagged up.

That really gets to me and makes me want to show a hobbyist can perform just as well.

Sure could use some HTF forum support.

Please and thank you.

You can vote 3X a day per dewalt account from now till 12/14/2008. Signing in does not send spam and you will not be bothered by Dewalt.

Again, thanks.

Mike

Rodon

Second Unit
Bumping for Thursday and wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks for helping me vote over the next couple of weeks.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks