1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

As if you couldn't get enough reality TV...

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by ThomasC, Apr 27, 2003.

1. ThomasC

ThomasC Well-Known Member

2. Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer! Well-Known Member

John Williamson
    If that would mean eliminating them from every other channel and showing them all on one channel only, I say BRING IT ON! Because I could then simply block that channel from my scan list and be rid of them forever!

But that won't happen. [​IMG]

3. Dan Hitchman

Dan Hitchman Well-Known Member

Some TV executives need to be rounded up, stuck in a burlap bag, tied with weights, and thrown into the ocean...

Same thing we need to do with many lawyers!

[​IMG]

Dan

4. Jay H

Jay H Well-Known Member

Jay
    Yeah, but then can we film them as they sink into the ocean and make a show about it? [​IMG]

I like the Amazing Race and Survivor, but I wouldn't mind if they are given their own channel, at least they wouldn't get preempted by programs like Star Search. I couldn't care less for any of the other "Reality TV" like American Idol, Star Search, any of the numerous married programs...

Jay

5. rockinricky

rockinricky Well-Known Member

I heard about this this morning, and the first thought that came to my mind was "There's already an all-reality TV network. It's called CNN"

6. Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin Well-Known Member

Check out this article at Reality News Online.

I like the idea of being able to see old versions of Survivor and TAR again. With the behind-the-scenes stuff they're producing, this is as close to getting DVDs of these shows as we're going to get. It'll also be good to see the UK Survivor, but most of the other international stuff just doesn't interest me. I guess we now know what all the 1 million dollar winners are doing with their winnings [​IMG]