What's new

Archer Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I stumbled onto Archer when I got the first few (maybe last few?) minutes on my DVR when I was recording something else. I have watched most of the Season 1 episodes. I can't decide if I like the show or not, but I can't stop watching it! Why no BD release of S1? If the League can get a BD release, Archer should be able to.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
I forgot this show is premiering tonight. Just wish it was on another night instead of Thursdays.

Other than that, I like this show and find it very funny, even if it's over-the-top.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Some good laughs last night. The entire segment on the snowmobile killed me. "3rd Place, isn't that like last.." ?

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Originally Posted by joshEH

Yeah, this was a pretty great start to the season, if maybe slightly down from the absolute best of Season One. Still, it was good.

Not every episode can have a "Pelé of anal" line, I guess.

That line, from Season 1, is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Actually, that episode and the hindenberg episode. But I loved the snowmobile chase.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Not every episode can have a "Pelé of anal" line, I guess.
That was one of the greatest lines of comedy ever. But I did get a good chuckle from "Does this look as bad as it looks?"

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
The entire conversation about the quality of the carpet was killing me this week. I'm interested with how their new downstairs tenant works out, or ISIS on a budget..

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I may be the only person watching but this is one of the few shows to go all out and kill me week after week with the dialogue. The entire concept of trying to get goverment tax credits for environmentalism; "clean burning lamp fuel" over whaling.. and a fight it out with aligators.. SOB.... and Lana in an Afro was classic.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
I only recently discovered this show, but I quickly went through season 1 and caught up. It was pretty amusing through season 1, but episode 2 and 3 of this second season have been hilarious in my opinion.

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
I started this show this year, and it's killing me! I've gotta grab season 1 on DVD. I just laugh and laugh at this one.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Hate to sound like one of those people, but last season was better.

The show is always good for a ton of LOLs, but watching Archer being an unhinged buffoon for most of the episode bordered on grating.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks