What's new

April 2013 Anime/Animation Challenge (1 Viewer)

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Okay, I wanted to squueze a couple more animated films for this challenge, spilling into May.

Atlantis: Milo's Return (2003) - Not really a sequel, but 3 episodes of a TV series strung together. I thought it was really entertaining, enough to watch the TV series, and just unfortunate that the plans for the TV series was scrapped, due to the poor box office numbers of the 2001 original film. I think it would have been on par with DuckTales or TaleSpin, but we will never really know.

Wreck-It Ralph (2012) - One of Disney's best films, but then again, I used to be an arcade gamer. Still, I find it enjoyable, even though it started out being about Ralph, then switching the attention to Vanellope, but still not losing total focus on Ralph. Watching it a 2nd time, I tried to pay closer attention to the video game references, especially that of Street Fighter, which I spent so much money on back in the day. :) A great film, and a nice way to end my own Disney challenge AND the animation challenge.

I ended up not getting to most of the films that I listed at the start of the challenge, but I can get to them during the June challenge, since most of them are in the 80's and 90's.

Now, I just have to update my lists before posting final numbers.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Totals for this challenge for me...

Movies - 23 (first time - 6)

Theatrical Shorts - 4

Number of TV shows - 10

Number of TV episodes - 100

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks