What's new

Apprentice Season 3 ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
I believe and I'm pretty sure that it was part of the marketing budget. They would have mentioned it like "minus the 200 for Airline tickets.." if that was the case me thinks.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
Doesn't the marketing budget normally come out of the profits? So the more they pay for marketing materials, the higher probability that it may cause a loss? I also thought that the number of burgers sold was something like 180ish vs. 130ish which leads me to believe that the marketing budget was tied into the final dollar amount. Anyhoo, it was fairly entertaining episode.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
My guess is that it's that brunette who was crying last week.

TV Guide says that somebody
quits
next week.

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
I watched this with my husband tonight, but I think I missed something....

What was up with the black girl freaking out and what "amazing comeback" was Donald Trump speaking of? Was there something from the first episode that had to do with?

Both teams were an absolute mess. I would have fired them all.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
The black girl went from someone who really wasn't too notable to someone I want to get fired RIGHT NOW.

Seriously, it pisses me off when people like Osten and now this girl go on reality shows like Survivor and Apprentice that people would kill to be on, and then just waste a slot by quitting. I have no respect for them at all. (Jenna Morasca I have respect for because she left for a good reason but she never should have gone in the first place and I think it was unfair to Mogo Mogo and the many past Survivor contestants who would have loved a spot. Sue Hawk, as much as I can't stand her, she did deserve to be there because nobody could have predicted what happened to her--although I still don't think it was enough to merit quitting.)

Both teams did poorly tonight but I was glad to see that foul-mouthed pig get fired. What a #*$!^!

Ernest Aguayo

Stunt Coordinator
and what's the deal with this chris guy who got zero camera time the whole episode and then suddenly in the board room _completely_ loses it yelling "I DO. refurbish homes!!! i do not personally. go in there. hands on. and touch everything!!!"

huh???

anyway, so glad brian was canned!!

todd s

Senior HTF Member
The only person I like (& it seems the Donald) is the Vince Vaughn look-a-like who was project leader last week. He was trying to help Brian last night and the guy snapped at him. So the guy was like F-U your own your own.

Paul M, If John is the one I am talking about. Then I agree.

Kachi Khatri

Second Unit
Real Name
Jay
Even my wife pointed out that these are the worst bunch of candidates selected. None of them seem to portray any sign of enthusiasm or eagerness as a viable candidate, except a couple or so.

Well for one thing I was right about Brian...HE BLOWS! :D

I don't know if I'll be watching any more.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I think it helped that the Vince Vaughn lookalike had immunity, so he could spout off all he wanted, and he knew he wasn't going home.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
^^^^ That's exactly my thinking. I was yelling at him to let it go because loud/foul mouth would hang himself...and he basically did.

I also agree....there doesn't appear to be any good candidates. No one in networth wanted to step up and PM this mission other than Brian. In the van, they all looked at each other like, "I'm not doing it, you do it".

Going to be a trainwreck this season with no apparent CEO material so far. Maybe someone will emerge later.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Oh, the "accountant" lady was so dumb in her lack of self-awareness of her surroundings. But there are people like that, and she's probably on the show for that exact reason.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
That's the guy todd, that's John. I think he's the only CEO candidate here. Although I'd like to see what Kendra brings to the table too.

John wasn't spouting off at Brian, he was trying to get his pm to calm down and start working with the team. He wasn't going home, so he knew the pm couldn't send him home for talking like this, AND, if the pm WERE able to turn this project around, he would be THANKFUL to John, and most likely recognize John in front of the Trump.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks