1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone With INHD Already??

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by JeremyFr, Sep 20, 2003.

1. JeremyFr

JeremyFr Well-Known Member

I get INHD on 10/1 so not too much longer of a wait just wondering what those of you that already have these think???

Looking at there lineup's looks like they have some great movies already and other good content.

Post up let me know what you think I'm getting way to excited about these channels[​IMG]

Jeremy

2. Michael St. Clair

Michael St. Clair Well-Known Member

I've got 'em, I don't pay for 'em, and I like 'em.

They do add some nice variety to the HD landscape. Baseball, a few movies, documentaries, demo reels.

3. JeremyFr

Yeah even though INHD is produced by iNDemand PPV service they are not PPV channels but regular linear HD channels like HDNET.

4. Garrett Adams

Garrett Adams Well-Known Member

I've been receiving it since mid-August and and find the two HDTV channels a welcome addition. Full Metal Jacket in HDTV was awesome.

5. JeremyFr

6. Jeff Gatie

Jeff Gatie Well-Known Member

I like the fact INHD has a deal with Comcast and NESN to broadcast Red Sox and Bruins home games in HD. The Sox games have been great, can't wait to see the hockey.

7. David Judah

David Judah Well-Known Member

There's alot of good stuff on INHD 1 & 2--nice variety. I watched a show on Ireland this morning and there's a show on Alaska and Hawaii. It's all of excellent quality.

For movies, Full Metal Jacket was great and Dead Bang is going to be on next Saturday.

DJ