What's new

Anyone sign up for House Party? (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I have a friend that does parties with other housewives, with the free samples of Jell-O or Nutrasweet or whatever else fun food items are given away.

mylan

Screenwriter
The big thing around now is Mona vie, the acai berry from the Amazon that is supposed to cure most any ills. There are several people at my work selling it and signing up distributors. There is a guy I know that is making 2K a month with it. The problem I see with it is that it is priced too high, considering there is a muti-level marketing structure to it. I like making money as much as the next guy but I've been bit in the past with such schemes and I am twice shy, also these people are such disciples of it they become extremely annoying discussing it.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I really like that upgrade path from XP to 7:

1) Upgrade from Vista. Meaning buy Vista if you don't already have it.
2) Wipe your hard drive and do a clean install of 7. At least, that is what it sounded like from your presentation.
3) Buy a new machine.

Outstanding. After watching that video, I couldn't be bothered to upgrade if I had XP and was planning to move to 7. Luckily, I'm running that "shitty" Vista business OS, so the upgrade path becomes relatively easy. One thing your "house party" shows is that Microsoft's contempt toward its customers is business as usual.

Edit: Setting up these "house parties" looks like some work on your part. Is there any money in it for your effort?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks