What's new

Anyone reviewed The Island? (1 Viewer)

PerryD

Supporting Actor
I enjoyed the movie, but what was with the main characters yelling "RUN!!!" to each other every 5 minutes? Did they need to constantly remind each other that their were hired militia chasing them down with guns?

BrettGallman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett

I thought I had seen a movie just like "The Island" before. Ehe episode with "The Clonus Horror" was a pretty classic MST3K episode, too.

Wasn't Raul Julia in that one? I don't see his name listed on the credits. He was in some movie on MST3K, I remember that much. I thought it was this one.

Edit: Nevermind, Raul Julia was in "Overdrawn at the Memory Bank." I think the story for that one was a little similar to "The Clonus Horror" though.

Andy Kim

Second Unit
Has anyone heard whether they corrected this disc yet in Canada regarding the 5.1 soundtrack? I was expecting there be a thread regarding corrected versions and what code/serial number to look for on the packaging but I haven't seen anything yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks