What's new

anyone remember "hang time?" (1 Viewer)

Jason Dixon

Agent
hey i was wondering if anyone remembers a show called hang time. it was about a bunch of high school kids who played basketball. it was an alright show and i was wondering why i havn't heard about it considering almost every show nowadays is hitting the DVD. well post something if you know something, or have thoughts on the show. thanks

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
unfortunately, I do remember this. Typical Saturday morning rubbish along the lines of Saved by the Bell (hey, you did ask for "thoughts" on the show!). Can't for the life of me figure out why my wife used to watch this show, unless it was to get me out of the room!

Though I'd never touch it with a 10 foot barge pole, if garbag-, er, shows like "Saved by the Bell" can make it to DVD, I suppose this show could, too.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Was this the one with Daniella the female basketball player on the boys team? She was cute. Whatever happened to her?

(OMG, she was just on "Las Vegas" in the episode where everyone changes jobs for a day, and Mike has to prove Ed innocent of running a red light.)

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
I watched it and thought it was OK, but I preferred City Guys more. IIRC they were on back-to-back for a while, or maybe that was repeats.

Paul Sandhu

Supporting Actor
Wasn't this part of those string of shows that tried to emulate the Saved by the Bell formula? Saturday Mornings on NBC was very interesting post 1993.

StacyV

Second Unit

Yes, it was part of the TNBC lineup that also produced City Guys, One World, Running The Halls and Just Deal, among others. All of which I'd be interested in buying on dvd. I like garbag-, er, shows.

NeilK

Stunt Coordinator
I'll always remember... me and my friends at Hang Time...
Me and my friends at Hang Time... Hang Time!

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
Yeah, I remember this show. Can't say I liked it much, same goes for City Guys, California Dreams, et al. I guess it was NBC's way of weeding out Saturday morning cartoons. Guess it worked.

The only one I plan on buying is 'SBTB: The New Class'....and even that's a stretch for me. Completist's mentality I guess. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks