What's new

anyone know where I can buy a copy of Theo Kalomirakas' first book (1 Viewer)

Charles

Agent
This is my first post so I'm sorry if I am not putting this in the right place but I would appreciate it if someone could tell me where I could find the first Theo Kalomirakas book Private Theaters. I was told that it is out of production. Also, if anyone knows a good instruction manual for building home theaters. I am designing a new home and I would like to add a theater. I need something written for beginners, as I am not experienced in audio video like most of you are.

Thanks,
Charlie

Pam W

Stunt Coordinator
Charles,

I got my copy of his book from Amazon.com. There are some used copies floating around.

pam

Charles

Agent
Thank you all very much for the help. Glenise, the cinemasource articles are helpful. I appreciate everyones input.

Glenise

Supporting Actor
$500.
I'd have to put that in some sort of permanent bookcase where you could only see it from afar at that price.

MikeWh

Second Unit
I need something written for beginners, as I am not experienced in audio video like most of you are.
Charles, welcome aboard.

I'll tell you--- the vast majority of people here are quite friendly and willing to help with virtually any question you could possibly come up with. Just take some time to read the FAQ (http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=120328) over in the Basics forum, and then spend some serious time browsing through the many posts there and over here. The Search feature here (when it's not temporarily disabled) is extremely helpful!
----------
I'm with you, Glenise-- $500?!?!? yikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks