What's new

Anyone in Utah interested in calibration by Gregg Loewen? (1 Viewer)

Kincade

Second Unit
Matthew,

I have you and I down - but I really think we need another 2 people to make it worth our while. I juess it depends on what the plane ticket ends up being for Gregg. Lemme know if you find anyone else, I'll keep looking too.

Kincade

Second Unit
Matthew,

I have you and I down - but I really think we need another 2 people to make it worth our while. I juess it depends on what the plane ticket ends up being for Gregg. Lemme know if you find anyone else, I'll keep looking too.

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
I may have someone else in mind, he has a NEC PG9 projector and was wanting a pro to do a setup on his covergence. I will get a hold of him.

Just got my new LCD PJ up and running, so far I think I like it. There are some trade offs from my CRT but it is so much quieter and brighter.

Wes

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
I may have someone else in mind, he has a NEC PG9 projector and was wanting a pro to do a setup on his covergence. I will get a hold of him.

Just got my new LCD PJ up and running, so far I think I like it. There are some trade offs from my CRT but it is so much quieter and brighter.

Wes

Kincade

Second Unit
Wes,

Thanks for looking out for this - it'll definitely benefit us all if we can find someone else for this!

Glad you like the new equipment - hope I get to see it sometime!

Kincade

Second Unit
Wes,

Thanks for looking out for this - it'll definitely benefit us all if we can find someone else for this!

Glad you like the new equipment - hope I get to see it sometime!

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
I e-mailed several other people I thought could benifit but so far none has posted here so looks like I struck out! Sorry!

Wes

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
I e-mailed several other people I thought could benifit but so far none has posted here so looks like I struck out! Sorry!

Wes

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
so how many do you have then?

I normally charge $50 per person towards travel costs. So even if only 2 persons (and the $100 ticket) we would be in line. Id have to be picked up at the airport.

I would be willing to do the convergence only job, but the client and I would have to discuss that I was NOT DOING A CALIBRATION and only doing convergence. And then to discuss the differences.

Let me know,

Gregg

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
so how many do you have then?

I normally charge $50 per person towards travel costs. So even if only 2 persons (and the $100 ticket) we would be in line. Id have to be picked up at the airport.

I would be willing to do the convergence only job, but the client and I would have to discuss that I was NOT DOING A CALIBRATION and only doing convergence. And then to discuss the differences.

Let me know,

Gregg

Kincade

Second Unit
Dan,

Please let us know if you're interested. You can email me offline if you have any questions.

Wes,

Thanks for all the help. Looks like Gregg would do the convergence only - can you see if your friend is interested.

Gregg,

I'm happy to pick you up at the airport. No problem at all. How much room would you need for bags, equipment?

As long as Matthew is still in, we have him and myself. I'm willing to commit to $450 if that's everything.

Matthew, Wes, let us know!

TIA,

Kincade

Second Unit
Dan,

Please let us know if you're interested. You can email me offline if you have any questions.

Wes,

Thanks for all the help. Looks like Gregg would do the convergence only - can you see if your friend is interested.

Gregg,

I'm happy to pick you up at the airport. No problem at all. How much room would you need for bags, equipment?

As long as Matthew is still in, we have him and myself. I'm willing to commit to $450 if that's everything.

Matthew, Wes, let us know!

TIA,

Matthew Todd

Second Unit
I'm still in! I'm actually hoping to get my CRT up on the ceiling by this Friday (it's just wobbly table mounted right now :))

I did email someone down in Provo who has a D-ILA, but I haven't heard anything back from him either.

Matt

Matthew Todd

Second Unit
I'm still in! I'm actually hoping to get my CRT up on the ceiling by this Friday (it's just wobbly table mounted right now :))

I did email someone down in Provo who has a D-ILA, but I haven't heard anything back from him either.

Matt

Kincade

Second Unit
Matthew,

I have you and myself down. Can you PM or email me your contact information?

Wes - you have a PM.

Dan - if you're interested, will you PM or email me too?

I need to let Gregg know for sure in the next day or so, so he can get a flight.

Thanks!

Kincade

Second Unit
Matthew,

I have you and myself down. Can you PM or email me your contact information?

Wes - you have a PM.

Dan - if you're interested, will you PM or email me too?

I need to let Gregg know for sure in the next day or so, so he can get a flight.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks