What's new

Anyone heard of Something Corporate? (alternative band) (1 Viewer)

Karen_Cox

Auditioning
i'm new here but i wanted to see if anyone was into this band as much as me. they are touring all over right now and i know someone out there had to of seen them. i got some info on where they're going to be this week from umg. here it is:

4/20/2004Detroit MIState Theater
4/21/2004Cleveland OHScene Pavillion
4/22/2004Indianapolis INEgyptian Room
4/23/2004Chicago ILRiviera Theatre
4/24/2004St. Peters MN Gustavus Adolphus College
4/25/2004Charleston ILLantz Arena

ooh..i did some lookin on their website and they also have alotta coo promos where you could get an autographed xbox and stuff from both bands! that's freakin tight! (the link is something corporate.com/yellocard). and if you havent heard of em..i think they also have a lil jukebox player on their site..so sample some songs! i love "space" and "me and the moon" but you tell me your favs. hehe. laters.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
I've heard of Something Corporate, but I haven't heard much music by them. However, I do really like Yellowcard. I'll be sure to check out SC sometime soon.

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
I saw Something Corporate when I went to see a taping of the Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn. They were pretty good, however, I felt like an ass when lining up for the show. The guy in charge, Jay, was asking everyone if they were there to see "something corporate". I thought he was trying to make some sort of political statement like The Tonight Show is more "corporate" than the Late Late Show which was "alternative." After a few "what the hell are you talking about"'s, he moved on. However, the girls behind us screamed "HELL YES WE'RE HERE TO SEE SOMETHING CORPORATE! THOSE GUYS ARE HOT!" It was at that point that I truly realized that I picked the wrong profession. I have yet to have groups of hot young women come into my office screaming, "Oh yeah baby, work that statistical analysis!"

David_Stein

Second Unit
Real Name
David_Stein
i dont think you can have a more appropriate name for this corporate "emopoppunk" garbage.

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
Their catchy but after a few listens you realize its just another glossy pop punk band. Kind of like Thriving Ivory. Music geared for chicks so they can have a 90% female audience and "get it on" once the show is over.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks