What's new

Anyone hear from Mike Knapp anymore? (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
That divX lover site was one of the funniest things I've have ever read.
Anyone remember the URL for that, I'd like to check way back to see if anything is up

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Thanks Cees.
I found some on wayback
http://web.archive.org/web/20021210131022/http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Screen/6139/

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
That's great Tony! Thanks.

I must admit I made a few copies in the past that are now on one of my archive disks, but I need to go through my archives to find it.
I vividly remember the "guess who? yup, is me bobby." parts.

Reading some of it all again already got me in the old mood.

Cees

Mike Knapp

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
To quote Monty Python and the Holy Grail... I'm not dead! :D Happy New Year everyone. It is good to see some of the old names still kicking around. The hobby has grown so much since the old days. "Remember when" is a great game to play. I have many fond memories of this place and the peeps here. Even I did not have a copy of Turkey Knapp, now it will adorn my desktop. Was I ever really that young? I started posting here in 1997. That is 16 years ago. WOW. I am still watching movies and listening to music when I am not golfing or painting. Same as it ever was. Great to see all you guys. Mike

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
Wow. I guess rumors of your demise really were exaggerated. Unless this is "Knapp-bot". Anyway, nice to see some of the "OG's" still contributing here.

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Thanks for checking, Mike. It's always good to hear from you.

Joseph Bolus

Senior HTF Member
Mike, Great to hear from you again! "Happy New Year!" to you as well!! Please check-in a little more frequently!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Mike Knapp
Even I did not have a copy of Turkey Knapp, now it will adorn my desktop. Was I ever really that young? I started posting here in 1997. That is 16 years ago. WOW.
Phew! The responsibility of me being the keeper for Turkey Knapp is finally off my back.
Welcome home, Mike! As so many have said...don't be a stranger.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Wow, I step away for the holidays and look what happens! :eek: Man, don't even mention that it's been sixteen years since you started posting. That mean I'm at fourteen going on fifteen. Damn you HTF you have taken my childhood!!! :D Seriously it's great to hear from you again Mike, and I too am happy to see many of the "old timers" posting on here as well.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Originally Posted by Carlo Medina
....................................., and I too am happy to see many of the "old timers" posting on here as well.

That's because they're constantly there.... like the dark matter throughout all of the Universe.
Cees

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
This place was rockin' in the old days. Good to see some old friends still around. Btw, I talk to Edwin Pereira frequently and Seth Paxton too. Cheers all. :)

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Btw, I talk to Edwin Pereira frequently and Seth Paxton too.
That's a couple of folks I haven't heard of in a long, long time. Pleased to hear that they are both still around. (Not that they shouldn't be, but as I advance in years I'm reminded that that won't always be the case.) - Walter.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks