What's new

Anyone have or know where to fing Walken Cowbell SNL wav files..? (1 Viewer)

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Searched fruitlessly for 1/2 an hour on net....

:frowning: Thanx, D

oops: I meant "find" not "fing"...

JasonMC

Stunt Coordinator
I would like to watch this video. Which video is it on the above linked website?

Thanks,
Jason

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
i can't think of how many times i've said this out loud ... with nothing but blank stares comin' back at me.

i'm surrounded by people who just don't understand pure genius when they hear it. :b

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
When I put my pants on, I make gold records, baby!!!

Dave, shoot me a PM with your email address. I think I have this in .wav format at home, and I could email it to you...

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Holy SHIT! Check this out! I was just reading a Guitar For the Practicing Musician magazine from 1992, when I came across this tidbit in an interview with Dweezil Zappa:

Mike Heenan

Second Unit
Anyone know the story behind the sketch... who wrote it, etc? Classic stuff, would have been better if Fallon didn't keep cracking up as usual.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member

[EDIT:] Okay.. Freaky Karma Moment: Right after I posted the above picture, I left work, got in my car, and Blue Oyster Cult's "Don't Fear the Reaper" was on my car radio! Am I being haunted by the ghost of Gene Frenkle?

Michael_K_Sr

Screenwriter
Real Name
MichaelK
Looks like SNL is now making some of their classic clips available for download through iTunes. One of the options is a "best of" Christopher Walken download with the cowbell skit included. :laugh:

Mike Wilk

Stunt Coordinator
The NPR Show, "All Things Considered" did about 4-5 minutes talking about the SNL bit and all things cowbell; Feb 2005. There's even a web site devoted to the cowbell. If I can find that NPR link, I'll post it. I captured the audio of the piece using Total Recorder.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks