What's new

Anyone have one of these? (1 Viewer)

James Bergeron

Supporting Actor
Anyone have one of these they are willing to part with?

It's a wiring harness for the hi-level input of an amplifier, this amp is an MTX Thunder 4122 but it seems rather generic in nature, I've seen the same connector in Sony's and pioneers.

Anyone not using this, willing to help someone out?

brentl

Senior HTF Member
I'm guessing that by now you've thought about going to Radio Shack and piecing it together??

Brent

James Bergeron

Supporting Actor
brentl, does rat shack have a connector of this type? It does look rather generic, I was searching online and couldn't find the connector, if I could find it I would make it.

Thanks!

Michal Hyrlik

Auditioning
Back in the day when I ran with FosGate amps I used those style connecters to do high level inputs from factory radios -- pain in the ass. If you call MTX they'll ship you the little connecter and wires for free provided you give them the model of the amp. At least the fosgate support folks were nice that way.

Michal

Sean^M

Stunt Coordinator
that's just a 4 pin molex plug.
radio shack should stock those.. just take the amp along and make sure it fits when ya find one.
if they don't, then www.jameco.com should.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Crutchfield will help you if no one else can. Shame on you for not going RCA! :b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks