What's new

Anyone get a bonus disc with Highlander Season Two at Best Buy? (1 Viewer)

Jimmy M

Second Unit
I bought my Highlander Season Two set at Best Buy the day it was released, and now I find out that Best Buy has an Exclusive Bonus Disc. My set didn't have one, and I have checked again at the store recently, and none of the copies on their shelves had one either.

If you bought your copy at Best Buy, could you say if you did or dod not get a bonus disc?

(I e-mailed BB about this just now, and will post their response whenever I get it.)

Thanks!

Jimmy!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
There was no separate bonus disc. Look across the top of your cover and you'll see a black banner mentioning "Exclusive Bonus Material"...interviews w/A. Paul, S. Kirsch, & A. Vandermoot.

Check Disc #4, and you'll see that those interviews are on that disc. If you bought the set at someplace else, like Tower Records or Amazon, then there's no black banner and disc 4 has no such material.

Jimmy M

Second Unit
Thanks, David.

My set contains no such banner or anything at all indicating that there is any bonus material; however, disc 4 does contain the interviews with Adrian, Stan, and Alexandra. Bizarre...

I wonder what Best Buy's reply will say.

Jimmy!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.