What's new

Anyone else's Silence Of The Lambs SE ship today from DDD? (1 Viewer)

Tom Ryan

Screenwriter
Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but mine shipped today. This is the first time I've ordered from them and it says 5-10 business days, which means it's POSSIBLE I could get the DVD on its street date. Does this usually happen?
-Tom

Jim_F

Screenwriter
Mine shipped today as well. I'm excited. I've already sold my old copy at a significant, but acceptable, loss.

Neil White

Supporting Actor
I like this firm but I should warn you you - it can take a full 10 days. I have had stuff in 4 to 5 days but mostly it's close to the 10 days (even had one that was 12 days).
Good luck.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
I usually get mine next day (of course, it helps to be in Wisconsin....their warehouse is in northern Illinois).
------------------
"This movie has warped my fragile little mind."

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
If you know the right B&M store, you could have it in hand already. :)
(I don't, BTW. There are so many other things to watch that I'm in no rush.)
M.

DarrinH

Second Unit
My copy of Hannibal shipped yesterday. Im in WV though so it usually takes 4 days.
------------------
The EC
The Entertainment Cave
"Why did I get mixed up with that Bi$%?" "Cause shes got a GREAT ASS! And you got your head...ALL THE WAY UP IT. Ferocious aren't I?"

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Fellas, I'm going to move this over into Retail and Wholesale Vendors Feedback.
Thanks,
Dan (UK)

Tommy G

Screenwriter
Mine shipped today as well. This is the place I order from most of the time and it usually takes 2-3 days for me to receive stuff. I should get mine by Tuesday that means!
biggrin.gif

Tom Ryan

Screenwriter
Well I live in Washington State, but hopefully it'll get to my place by street date. And I would get it at a B&M, but I'm about to head off to school in Pullman which is a small town without big stores to get DVDs from. And none of the B&Ms around here tend to break street date, so it isn't out yet.
-Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks