What's new

Anyone else want "Muppets Tonight"? (1 Viewer)

Jake Yenor

Stunt Coordinator
"Although, was Rizzo the Rat not a part of the original series at all? Episodes of MT might be the only way to get your Rizzo fix. "

He was on the show just not till the end of the series and not very often at all. Steve Whitmere(the performer of Rizzo and Kermit after Jim died) joined the show in the third season. He started doing Rizzo around season 4 I believe.

Joe:C

Second Unit
Yes! After all 5 seasons of The Muppet Show are released I'd like to see Muppets Tonight on dvd.

Chris Brunner

Second Unit
I would DEFINATELY buy MUPPETS TONIGHT. I encourage its release!!

For some reason, I think of it more fondly than the original Muppet show.... Maybe it’s because my son was at an age where we enjoyed it together during it’s original run.

C

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
Sounds good. Looks like we'll get the show after they've finish The Muppet Show at the latest.

DarrinH

Second Unit
I agree, this show needs to be released on DVD as well.
I hope Disney listens to the consumer. I believe the season one set has sold very well. Disney needs to release more of these sets than just one a year!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks