What's new

Anyone else think Jaime Pressly is THE hottest girl on earth!? (1 Viewer)

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
She's is damn hot but is kind of a turn off because the majority of her roles are so damn sluttyish. But damn, wouldn't mind "hittin dat." ;)
-Bert

Dan Hine

Screenwriter
Could there be a reason why she's so good at portraying a sluty character? She is indeed a gorgeous woman so I for one would not mind finding out. ;)
Dan Hine

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
ya know.. jamie just never did it for me. i thought she was supafine in that poison ivy flick but past that i haven't really liked her since. but thats just my thoughts. :alien:

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
She is still hot, but she has really gone the Calista Flockart route. I liked her better when she looked more like a woman than a skeleton.

Bruce

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
She's got that husky white trash voice that actually works for her. I was wondering if she had some work done on the boobs after seeing "Not Another Teen Movie", they just seem larger than I remembered from other pix in the past.

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
She is still hot, but she has really gone the Calista Flockart route. I liked her better when she looked more like a woman than a skeleton.
She's definately too toned now. She should keep the well proportioned physique and get rid of those exposed muscles with about 4 to 7 pounds on top! :D
And for those that havent seen it:
Poison Ivy 3 equals
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Todd Hostettler

Second Unit
A trailer park Michelel Pfeieffer. That sums it up just about perfectly.

That three-packs-a-day voice of hers is a bit of a turnoff, as well.

She ain't gonna age pretty, gang. Mark my words.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Isn't she the girl in Joe Dirt who Joe thinks is his sister and is "disgusted" because he just had sex with her, but then finds out she's not and he can't get it up when she wants to have sex again. Then the next thing you you hear is them having sex with her screaming "I'm your sister, I'm your sister"
Trailer trash has never looked so good...:D

Anthony_D

Stunt Coordinator
"Anyone else think Jaime Pressly is THE hottest girl on earth!?"
Nope!!! The hottest chick on earth is Karen McDougal
Link Removed

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
She's pretty hot, ok? (Steve, relax!) :D
But I still vote for *Lisa Boyle* as the ultimate goddess, she simply does it for me, I don't know why... :)

Anthony_D

Stunt Coordinator
by the way...just about any playboy playmate blows jaime pressley away...the girl just isnt that hot

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
Thanx Anthony for the nice "highlight" image of LB...
(However, the portrait in the middle IS NOT LB, I can tell you that! The rest is ok, I have all the originals.) :)
I was in fact considering posting an image myself.
(I was a member of her website/fanclub for almost a year, so trust me, I have my share of Lisa Boyle pics! Almost 700 mb's!) :D :emoji_thumbsup:

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
the one in the middle is kelly monaco. mmmmmmmmmmm

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Yeah, that is Kelly Monaco. How the heck did she get mixed up with Lisa Boyle? Just because they are both extremely hot chicks doesn't mean the look the same. Kelly Monaco is probably my favorite Playmate. She is perfect...she is natural and she was naked in Playboy. Yep, she is good enough for me. :D
Back to the topic. Jaime Pressley doesn't do it for me. I don't find her attractive in the least. :thumbsdown:

Frank_W

Stunt Coordinator
I'm in the minority too - she is okay, but doesn't really

knock me out. Also, that voice is absurd, she should

really not talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks