What's new

anyone dont want to wait for their av12 and need one now?? (1 Viewer)

SC Trojan

Agent
Real Name
Gary
I hope it is OK to post here since I assume people would be interested....

I am planning to sell my Stryke Audio Mini Thunder sub was made by john about 1 month ago. Planning to raise money for full range speaker purchase very shortly. Unit is a downward firing av12 with 2 stryke 12" PRs. Unit is finished in teak. It is powered by rythem 380W amp. Unit is in perfect condition. Size is basically a 16" cube with 3" legs.

The cabinet is made from 2 layers of 1/2" mdf. This gives an internal volume of just over 1.5 cubic foot. The two 12" PR's will be 970grams each, giving a tuning frequency of 20.5Hz.

The system gives an F3 point of 27hz, and an F6 point just over 20hz. Taking into account a room gain of 3dB per octave starting at 80hz. this will give fairly flat response in room down to 20hz.

Price is $500 OBO. You wont find anything with this performance anywhere near what I am asking. Local pickup in LA is OK and shipping should be about $50 anywhere in the continental US. Feel free to e-mail me with questions at [email protected] I can also send you a pic of the sub if necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks