What's new

Anyone been scammed by a single Russian Woman? (1 Viewer)

John Kilroy

Stunt Coordinator
I have spent a lot of time in Russia, and quite a few of the former soviet states, mostly in Moscow, Minsk, and Kiev.

Chris in his post above is correct. There are a lot of women in these countries looking for American men. There are a ton of beautiful young women there, and they are not shy about getting with you. They even call your hotel room at night, so they must have arrangements with the desk clerks. Of course, some of those calls are for straight up prostitution.

As it was explained to me in Belarus, all the young men there are either unemployed, drunk, or both, so the women gravitate toward American visitors they perceive as "rich and connected" (as an American, you can't go to Belarus as a tourist, it has to be an official state visit). I'm not saying that characterization of Belarus men is true, but I have seen evidence with my own eyes.

So Russian women are interested in American men, but you have to go there to get them!

JK

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks