What's new

Anyhope for Dan August on DVD (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Love to See Shout get this Quinn Martin 1 season Show starring Burt Reynolds and the Great Norman Fell. Not sure why this only lasted one season, maybe Reynolds Wanted out since this was on around the time he started doing Movies, But its a great show. Maybe Shout can Grab this series and the Rest of Streets of San Francisco While they are at it.

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
Paramount's doing season 3 of Streets of San Francisco now, hopefully they'll get the rest out as well now it's being HD transferred. Not sure how Shout's connection with Paramount is, why the studio never released the cult Reynolds show themselves is quite a mystery indeed. Maybe a MOD service of sorts is what CBS will settle on eventually, for many of their titles otherwise just locked away to no use.

Gustavo Perez

Auditioning
Someone on I offer.com is selling only 16 episodes of Dan August but there are 28 episodes in the series , he's missing 12 !! And the best ones ! Like when he dives over a car & jumps from a second story , drives racecar & many others are missing !! I wish they would just put them all out , it was my favorite show when I was 10 !

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks