What's new

Anybody tried Dr Pepper 10 yet? (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I've found I can usually enjoy most any diet soda except for the colas. For some reason, the diet colas just have a much stronger aftertaste than the others. And regardless of what the marketing yahoos say at Coke and Pepsi, their Zero and Max versions are NOT indistinguishable from their regular cola counterparts. Both still taste like diet sodas. I find Zero is better than Max, and this is a life-long Pepsi fan talking. I thought Pepsi Max was nearly "indistinguishable" from Diet Pepsi, tasting nothing like regular Pepsi. My favorite diets are Mtn Dew, Dr. Pepper, and Barq's Root Beer. I'll be interested to check out these new hybrids from Dr. Pepper and Pepsi.

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Finally tried Dr Pepper 10 today. Not impressed. To me, it tastes like Diet Dr Pepper except with less aftertaste. Don't think I would buy it again.

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
I found Dr. Pepper 10 in a store for the first time today. A definite improvement over Diet Dr. Pepper, although I would have preferred that they had formulated it with Splenda instead of aspartame.

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
I have drank diet soda for so long that regular soda just tastes way too sweet. So I only have the regular stuff on rare occasions. I prefer Diet Pepsi to Pepsi Max, Diet Coke or Coke Zero Diet Dr. Pepper and Diet Mt. Dew are both good too.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I found I've been drinking too much diet soda at the house, so I'm keeping no diet sodas in the house fridge, and will try to go without for a month, and see what effects it has on me. But I still will drink diet sodas in moderation at work, and out and about.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks