What's new

Anybody like Pink Floyd??? (1 Viewer)

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
The CD was supposed to have been released July 24 but it seems to be delayed until August 7.
------------------
--Wayne Bundrick
[Edited last by Wayne Bundrick on August 01, 2001 at 12:15 PM]

Joel Fontenot

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joel Fontenot
I didn't really get into the Floyd 'til after they went thier separate ways. I'd always heard thier stuff over the years from friends, but I didn't start buying the CD's 'til around '84 or whenever DSOTM came out. Later came MLOR, WYWH, Animals, The Wall, Meddle, a Gold Disc DSOTM, and Division Bell. I bought The Wall on laserdisc (one day I'll get the DVD) and Pulse on laserdisc.
In fact, I watched Pulse this past weekend for the first time since getting my new HT system last December. I had that puppy cranked up too. Reminded me of the concert I went to in New Orleans for the Division Bell tour (the same tour Pulse was recorded from - different cities of course). I was up in the nose-bleed section of the Superdome right under the left side wall speaker cluster. I was hearing the chorus of "Another Brick in the Wall" coming at me before hearing the corresponding music from the stage speakers about a quarter-second later - very weird.
Having the Pulse LD helped me to finally see what was projected on the screen above the stage since the stage lighting shroud obscured my view of the screen.
Joel

Anthony Hom

Supporting Actor
If we're comparing collections, I have:
Meddle,
DSOTM - LP, MFSL LP (the best version), 80's CD, MFSL gold CD, 90's remastered CD, Dolby surround quad CD.
WYWH, Animals,
The Wall (LP, CD, Live CD, DVD)
Final Cut (LP), MLOR, Div Bell (blue vinyl)
Delicate Sound of Thunder (CD, and Laserdisc)
Pulse (concert Oakland , CA - I saw it live -- What a Show!)
My last search is for the DTS version of DSOTM ("import", of course)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks