1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody have Surewest Digital TV service or internet?

Discussion in 'Playback Devices' started by SQMonte, Mar 17, 2010.

1. SQMonte

SQMonte Well-Known Member

Comcrap has lost me as a customer, their CS sucks and their hardware leaves much to be desired. I'm on DVR box #3 in a weeks time and when we go to the office, unless it's early in the morning, they don't even have the boxes on hand. They're too big for their own britches.

I just talked to a CSR at Surewest who quoted me for the following:

Digital Encore TV package
    Unlimited Digital phone service
    15mb/s upload and download internet connection

All for $73 per month for the first 6 months, and then $149 per month afterwards. We're paying $175 or so per month just for cable and a 12mb/s upload and download internet connection, with our phone service we're at or just above $200 for the month.

So even after the promotion is over we're still going to be saving $50 a month by making the switch, not to mention being able to record 4 shows at a time and watch said shows on up to 4 tv's in the house. With comcrap you can only record 2 shows at a time and can only watch them on the tv to which the dvr is connected to.

Just curious to hear from those of you who have service with Surewest, I don't want to go from bad to worse.