What's new

Any word on when Hoffa will make it to DVD? (1 Viewer)

been waiting patiently for this one for some time now. anyone have any news on when it will show up on DVD. i'm about ready to bite the bullet and hunt down the LD as i've heard it is quite nice supplementwise. thanks for any info provided.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
This has sat at the top of my wish-list since forever. I want this DVD like nobody's business.

Bruce

Matt Pasant

Second Unit
Where is Hoffa? (on dvd)....

I would be in line to buy this on the first day too. An under-rated movie I believe. I thought I head a ways back on dvd file that it was in the works.

-- Matt

Yumbo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris Caine
they're waiting to find Hoffa first :D

I haven't seen him nor the movie. :b

I'll wait for the DVD. ;)

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Just for a heads up, Hoffa is set to be released in a two disc SE 1/27/04. From the looks of the extras, it's quite a package.

Bruce

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
I remember some years back finding the 2-disc LD box set at the old Camelot Music (this was before it became FYE). They had three copies of the box set in a LD bargain bin, two copies for $18.88 and one for - get this for a bargain - $10.88. Guess which one I got? :)

I remember the supplements on the LD being very generous. The film in THX format, audio commentary by Danny DeVito on the making of the film, deleted scenes, theatrical trailer, a documentary on the life of the real Jimmy Hoffa, and more - I forget the rest of the supplements that were on it, way too early in the A.M. for me, but it looked really great. The new DVD should be equally generous in its supplements.

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
An awful lot of stills....one of the more boring "special" features that studios include.

Anyway, I'm sure DVDEmpire's info is probably correct but until Warner releases the info officially (and it appears on reliable sites like dvdfile), I'll reserve my excitement.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks