What's new

Any word on these TV shows going on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Dean Kousoulas

Second Unit
I know "The Family Guy" is available in other regions, but my player only plays USA DVD's. Any word on a USA release?

Also, how about "Married...With Children"? I have some of them on tape, but they are getting them worn out, and it would be great to bring the cast back for audio commentary.

Dean

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
No word on either. Columbia and Fox are aware of the fanbase. Family Guy most likely has syndication issues like Futurama does, since both programs began before TV on DVD was popular

Niel_JL

Stunt Coordinator
Dean,
you said family guy was available on DVD in other regions. Could you specify? I have a codefree DVD player so I can play all regions.
Man I would love to get my hands on that. :emoji_thumbsup:

Jerome

Second Unit
the first season of Family Guy was released in England on november 2001. I think it's exclusive to England.
No extras, only english track and english subtitles
Check www.play.com
EPISODES:
'Death Has A Shadow'
'I Never Met The Dead Man'
'Mind Over Murder'
'Chitty Chitty Death Bang'
'A Hero Sits Next Door'
'The Son Also Draws'
'Brian: Portrait of A Dog'
'Peter Peter Caviar Eater'
'Running Mates'
'Holy Crap'
'If I´m Dyin´ I´m Lyin´
'Love Thy Trophy'
'Death Is A Bitch'
'The King Is Dead'

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Well, Jeff beat me to it. Quite simply, there is no word on either of those titles, both extremely wanted by the fans.
If Fox or Columbia are working on them, it is in the utmost secrecy! :)

Niel_JL

Stunt Coordinator
I found it at amazon.com/uk. I'll probably order it and send it to my mom in Paris, who will send it to me. Either that or send to my friend's parents in london.
either way, i'm getting a hold of this gem of a show :emoji_thumbsup:
JL

Dean Kousoulas

Second Unit
I love The Family Guy. To me, it has more laughs then an average Simpsons episode, although Simpsons is the better quality show. It pisses me off how Fox aired it opposite Friends, and wondered why Family Guy had terrible ratings. Last I heard, the show was canceled. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks