What's new

Any word on 'SMALLVILLE Season 4' yet? (1 Viewer)

Mike K

Agent
You're welcome John , and thank you too!

Looking at your "Female Celeb's of THIS week" list ... I've been wondering what happened to Michelle Branch lately - seemed to drop out of the limelight. I know she got married ... I heard rumor that she's now 5 months pregnant ... do you know if that's true? It would explain why she's been out of the music scene lately.

On the battle of the Smallville~Ladies , I too have always favored Chloe over Lana , even though I typically prefer brunettes over blondes - go figure!, but I was completly enamored by Kristen in the "Relic" episode too!

I surfed the net yesterday trying to find some good pics of her from that episode and none that I could find did her any justice. :thumbsdown:
Wish I had S3 dvd set - I'd capture some for myself.

Did you know that The WB site refers to this episode as "1961" instead of it's "Relic" title?

Funny - the best pics I could find came from Smallville Italia! I couldn't read any of the words - but then again, I was only there for the pics! If I wanted to "read" and not look at pictures - then I'd get an issue of Playboy , right guys? lol ;)

I don't know if you can post pix here , so I uploaded the 4 decent ones I did find , to my site and you can see them here :

RELIC

I don't mean to make this the "Ogling Women Forum" ... just replying to subjects already posted by others. :)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Good work, Mike! :emoji_thumbsup:

I must have watched that episode 4 times now!

As for Michelle Branch, yes, she's pregnant, but i'm not sure how long she's been though. It's kind of a funny thing with her, I mean she never really shot to super stardom, even though she deserves to as I LOVE her music (a great voice and singing style, plus I love singers who play their own instruments), and now she's married AND pregnant. It's almost as if she skipped her twenties completely and went straight into her thirties!

Just FYI, she has a huge pirate fetish, she's said that a guy needs only to wear an eye patch to get her attention! Hell, for her, i'd amputate my left leg and hand and utilize a wooden leg and hook! :)

Another girl who's appeard on Smallville a couple of times and who's a hottie is Sarah Carter. She played a girl who could teleport herself and who becomes dangerously obsessed with Clark in the episode Obsession. She also played in an episode of Boston Legal as a lesbian! Very hot!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

One more thing, you want to see one FINE woman? Check out that new show on ABC on Tuesday night's called Blind Justice. Her name's Marisol Nichols and she plays the blind cop's partner.

YUM, that's all I gotta say!

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Greg,
don't know Marisa Coughlan as I haven't seen 'FGF' (a good thing, from what I hear), but i'll definitly check her out. :emoji_thumbsup:

Back to the hotties of Smallville, I just re-watched the episode called Delete, and the girl who plays 'Molly', the computer genius/psycho, is amazing looking! She's got that sexy librarian sort of look going that I love.

I'm starting to feel guilty here, my thread is de-railing and I should be saying "alright, back on topic guys.", however i'm also enjoying this subject as well. :)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Emmanuelle Vaugier should also not be ignored.

As for Marisa Coughlan, she sort of looks like Melissa Joan Hart's cuter sister. :) Oh, yeah, and Katherine Heigl is another not to be missed.

Now, stop derailing this thread! :D ;)

Mike K

Agent
Okay - now that we all decided to veer back on topic here ...

I just got some new pix of Adrianne Palicki from her upcoming movie "Popstar" (the God's must have been following our thread here as these just came to my mailbox last night! lol).

Only 3 pix this time though & not the greatest quality - but definately worth taking a look! :emoji_thumbsup:

Adrianne always is after all. ;)

Adrianne Palicki @ Jup2.Com

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Now that I see those caps of North Shore, I believe she's the girl I saw flipping through one day. I was all, "OMG! Who is that?!" but I didn't find her at the IMDb. I should have recognized her from Smallville.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Thanks again, Mike. :emoji_thumbsup:

I keep waiting for either MAXIM, Stuff or FHM to pick up on Adrianne and do a spread on her, she's too gorgeous to remain in obscurity like she is at the moment.

Jeff,
I agree 100%, IMO Kristin is THE girl to beat on Smallville in the hot department. I especially love her when she's working in the Talon and she has her hair pulled back, you can really see Kristin's half Chinese heritage in her during those scene's and it drives me wild!

Mike K

Agent
I added 15 more pics of Adrianne from "Popstar" since my initial listing of 3 pix, earlier today.

If they weren't there before and you missed them - go back and check now. :)

She seems to have a pretty significant role in this movie , at least a bigger role than I initially thought. :emoji_thumbsup:

I wont see this flick in the theater but it's looking like a definate dvd collection addition! ;)

Yeah ... Adrianne + MAXIM = GOOOOOOOD !!!!!! :b

Angela_K

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Angela

That's from supermanhomepage.com

I want to know how in the heck they can do a Lois Lane retrospective and not include Teri Hatcher, I mean my gosh Lois Lane made her famous :angry:

They choose Dana Delaney over Teri, she was good, but she only did the voice of Lois, and no Phyllis Coates either?????? :angry:

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Great work, Angela! :emoji_thumbsup: I guess we can make you our honorary 'Chloe' for this discussion. ;)

September/October? Man, that's pretty damn far off! :frowning:

In addition to the absentees on the retrospective, there's also the most obvious omission...Margot Kidder!

I'm guessing that as far as Warner Bros is concerned, she goes without saying and she'll undoubtably be included...I hope.

Angela_K

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Angela
I just read that they are interviewing Margot Kidder for it, I guess they want Teri but are afraid she won't do it because she's so popular now

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

That had better not be the case, or my opinion of Teri just dropped to exactly nill! I've just about had it with Desparate Housewives anyway.

Angela_K

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Angela
Teri doesn't talk about Lois and Clark as it is. She went through alot of bad stuff during the last few seasons of the show, with her ex-husband and all, so I think she has alot of bad memories associated with the show. She said recently "she'd be forever grateful to Lois Lane, but she doesn't want to look back, just to the future"

They can still feature Teri on the retrospective even if they don't interview her.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I can certaintly understand that, and if she doesn't want to participate because of those reasons, that's fine, leave her alone.

I just don't want her to become like Jennifer Aniston or any other cast member of Friends, where just because they are on a monstrously successful show, they then think that they are some sort of super power unto themselves and above doing anything small.

That just irritates me to no end.

Angela_K

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Angela
Yeah I agree, I can't hold it against her, it makes me sad, but it's her choice. It's not like she disses the show like some actors have done on shows they have been a part of. I just hope they include her in some form or another and Phyllis Coates as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks