What's new

Any word on Jeremiah Season 2? (1 Viewer)

Deb Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know how sales went for Jeremiah season 1 (I know I own it), but I was wondering if anyone had heard anything rumbling about Jeremiah season 2. It kind of got short shrift on Showtime, with what - nearly a year between the first and second half of the season? - but it was still good television, IMHO. This would be a must-buy for me.

I've heard rumors of a DVD release for Stargate Atlantis already, which is another MGM property. So maybe there will be some good news on Jeremiah season 2 as well soon?

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I would think Jeremiah S2 would be released sometime next year. Probably around the same time as Season 1 was

capt

creator1967

Auditioning
Real Name
Peter
I noticed that there are a large number of people looking for Jeremiah Season 2 on DVD. I am proud to announce that I have the sesaon 2 box set on 6 discs with full cover art. The video and audio quality is superb. I will sell them for exactly what I have invested in them and will make no profit what so ever. This makes it a collector to collector basis and is perfectly legal. I have checked this fact and it is accurate. I also have a number of other titles that are impossible to find on DVD or VHS. I have the complete series of Jonny Sokko and his flying Robot, Again excellent quality. I have several episodes of The Man from Atlantis, including the Pilot movie. I have a great movie with Andy Griffith called Salvage 1. It's a movie that is unavailable on DVD or VHS. Some of the other titles that I have are "The Jericho Mile" "The Song of the South" "The Last Chase" with Lee Majors and Burgess Meredith, A movie that has been out of print for several years. Finally I have a movie called Made in Heaven with Timothy Hutton and Kelly Mcgillis. Another film that is impossible to find.
If you or anyone else is interested in any of these titles please email me at the following address: [email protected]. All I ask is that you pay the shipping costs. If there are any other titles that your looking for let me know and I'm sure that I can locate it. I have all top of the line equipment and every title that I duplicate are as close to studio quality as possible. If you are not satisfied with any of my titles I will be happy to refund your money, even the shipping cost. Thats how confident I am that you will be more than impressed with the quality

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
creator1967, the posting of bootleg services is not allowed. Check out the following topic:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/forum/thread/245885/no-more-threads-about-bootleg-sites

It's the first topic you see when you enter this forum.

On another note, if I'm not mistaken, Jeremiah was released back in 2004, according to Amazon. It's doubftful that next year will see the release of the second season. I just don't think that the first season sold very well, which is why it probably hasn't been released.

Rick P

Supporting Actor
Wonder if they screw it up and release it full frame like they did season 1? (both seasons were wide on Showtime)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks