What's new

Any Way to Upgrade my BOSE 321 DVD home entertainment system (1 Viewer)

Mike-M

Stunt Coordinator
I have the BOSE 321 series 1 system. Here's a photo:

It comes with two speakers that do a solid job, but I'd really like a home theater system with rear speakers to get the full effect.

Does anyone know or is familiar with BOSE and it's system? I looked in the back of the system, and it's hard to tell if I am able to buy a few extra speakers and hook it up, or if this particular model is just not upgradeable.

Also, just in case, what not too expensive home theater system would you recommend buying (if this doesn't work out?) THANKS.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
The Bose 3*2*1 is NOT upgradeable.

Kenwood, Onkyo, and Yamaha (among many others) all sell complete "home theaters in a box" (HTiB) that will offer you real surround sound for about $500.

Mike-M

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Garrett. Is there a certain store like Best Buy or website that offers better deals on these other HTiB?

About $500 more or less is a great price.

Thanks in advance.

BryanZ

Screenwriter
Could try this. Another option to consider would be taking your time and putting together a used system.

Kenneth Harden

Screenwriter
You could sell your 321 system and have a big chunk of change to work with for a home theater that would blow your mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks