What's new

Any Seattle area members up for a get together? (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Sorry I'll miss it. Those of you who haven't been to Adam's will be mightily impressed.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Want to just say show up between 6 and 7, leave when you feel like it? Jason and Colin, do you guys still remember how to get here? David, I'll send you a PM.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Yup, I still have your address, Adam. I'll be going home, taking a quick shower, making sure everything is copacetic and then heading out again. Realistically, probably 6:30 or so.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by Mike Frezon /t/298842/any-seattle-area-members-up-for-a-get-together/60#post_3851098
Just the envious guy from New York here...waiting with interest to find out what you all end up watching...
Hmmm Barbie Fairy Tale or something more "spacey", not sure.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Adam Gregorich /t/298842/any-seattle-area-members-up-for-a-get-together/60#post_3851261

Hmmm Barbie Fairy Tale or something more "spacey", not sure.
Listen, wiseguy...

How many hours of content are in that package? You could make a weekend of it!

dmiller68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David Miller
Adam, Thanks for the Movie and Dinner you have a great home theater!! It was a blast to get to know you and Jason. Everyone needs to get over it Star Wars looks great on Bluray!

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
We need to do it again soon. Very fun night and great small group. Thanks again Adam! And don't be a stranger David!

Colin Davidson

Second Unit
Sorry I missed it. Unfortunately work popped up it's ugly head and I didn't get out until 10 PM.
Hope that this opportunity comes up again soon, perhaps at that special location that you were hoping for Adam.

Kris Deering

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kris Deering
Seattle area HT group on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/179827618717530/
Kevin Collins and I are already a part. If you're on Facebook join in! Would have been interested in meeting more local enthuasists if I would have known about this! Hope to see you guys at a future meet!!

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Sean, I'm in Lynnwood so we're basically neighbors. :) You can find me at the AMC in Alderwood most Saturday mornings (and very occassionally at other times during the week).

Kris Deering

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kris Deering
Hey everyone! I'm hosting a get together at my house on 17 August. I'll have several rooms with setups and food and drinks. Here's a perfect chance to meet more people from the area and demo some great gear!! If you are already a member of the Seattle Home Theater Geeks Facebook page there is more info there or PM me for details. It is in the planning stages right now but I'll have more info soon. The get together will be in Port Orchard, which is just across the sound from Seattle. Hope to see you there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks