What's new

Any Seattle area members up for a get together? (1 Viewer)

dmiller68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David Miller
Ok, I have picked July 16th or 17th my kids are in camp so it should work out pretty well. Think we could do a lunch if people are up for it. Hopefully the weather well be nice and I can BBQ. Anyway what do people think?

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I was able to go to the last one, but won't be able to do the 16th. Have fun though!

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
A friend of mine is in a play opening the 15th and we're all going to support him. And then we're going to see Aladdin downtown on Saturday. Sunday is going to be a true day of rest, unfortunately.

dmiller68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David Miller
I'll check with the wife I know we are on Vacation a couple of the weekends. PAX is at the end of the month but right now I only have Sunday tickets so that Saturday might be a possibility depending on parties, etc.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Argh, I had planned to make a longer trip, but now I'm in Redmond for a total of 1 day, because of the heat here, resulting in some client needs. Late August might be very good.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Adam Gregorich /t/298842/any-seattle-area-members-up-for-a-get-together/60#post_3843913
I'm thinking that we should have a get together on Monday 9/12 or there-abouts. No special reason .
Oh. I am so there!

Oh wait. That's 2880 miles from Rensselaer to Seattle according to Google maps. Hmmm.

Sounds like it might be worth it though...

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by Mike Frezon /t/298842/any-seattle-area-members-up-for-a-get-together/60#post_3843956
Oh. I am so there!

Oh wait. That's 2880 miles from Rensselaer to Seattle according to Google maps. Hmmm.

Sounds like it might be worth it though...
I'll leave the light on for you!

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I am working on setting something up. We could either completely wing it and have something at my house based on when the discs show up OR we can try to schedule something in stone for Friday night, release date. If we do that, I have a line on a NICE $300,000+ Theo Kalomirakis designed theater that seats 15 we have a good shot of being able to use....

dmiller68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David Miller
Friday night would work best for me. My wife is out of town through Weds so I have more Dad duties then normal. :)

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Sorry for being late to the party (as usual). I'm provisionally in depending on the day this weekend. Work is turning into a massive cluster and I'm getting over a cold. I promise to keep up with this thread now...

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Sorry for the lack of response. I was trying to swing something pretty cool, but I just found out this afternoon that the theater I was hoping to use is in the process of an equipment upgrade, so we will save it for another time and just do something at my house. I'm embarrassed to say that I have had the set since yesterday and haven't had the chance to even take off the shrink wrap. Its staring at me, mocking me, daring me .

Jason, would love for you to make it, and David if your friend wants to slum over here and watch it that is fine, the more the merrier. It won't be the super-duper experience I was hoping for, but I have a pretty decent setup. I can just order some pizza and get some popcorn and candy.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I'm planning on making it on Friday night. The lure of Star Wars and general geekdom is WAY too much for me. I'm planning on trying a new recipe tomorrow night for chickpea and pumpkin appetizers. If I don't keel over and die from them (SMALL JOKE!) I'll bring them with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks