What's new

Any Seattle area members up for a get together? (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by Jason_V
RSVPing for one, Adam. Aside from my weekly excursion to AMC in the AM, I have the whole day free. I'm planning on making some easy to eat snacks like shortbread and whatever else I stumble across. So let me know if you end up needing help getting anything ready and all that jazz prior considering how close we are to one another.
Mmmm shortbread. Thanks for the offer, but it should be pretty easy: take cover off pool table, make sure 4yo twins toys are out of the game room, stock fridge. Before then I need to re-EQ the theater (subs are too loud at the moment), and if I get around to it fill in the nail holes on the trim so I can claim its actually done /img/vbsmilies/htf/smile.gif.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam

Originally Posted by Cameron Yee
RSVPing for one.
Great! appreciate you making the trip. I'll shoot you an email later this week to coordinate. I am highly embarrassed that there are three remotes in the guest room--I haven't programmed the universal remote yet.

Colin Davidson

Second Unit
RSVP'ing.

Any time is good for me as well.

And if I can bring anything please advise.

Beer (mmmmmm....beer) got a case of Curveball that is just begging to be opened and enjoyed.

Not chilled but I can take care of that easy enough!

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason

Originally Posted by Adam Gregorich
Mmmm shortbread. Thanks for the offer, but it should be pretty easy: take cover off pool table, make sure 4yo twins toys are out of the game room, stock fridge. Before then I need to re-EQ the theater (subs are too loud at the moment), and if I get around to it fill in the nail holes on the trim so I can claim its actually done /img/vbsmilies/htf/smile.gif.

All the same, just remember the offer is on the table. Just say the word. I take direction very well. /img/vbsmilies/htf/biggrin.gif

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by Colin Davidson
RSVP'ing.

Any time is good for me as well.

And if I can bring anything please advise.

Beer (mmmmmm....beer) got a case of Curveball that is just begging to be opened and enjoyed.

Not chilled but I can take care of that easy enough!

I have a spare fridge in the garage. /img/vbsmilies/htf/smile.gif

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by Jason_V

All the same, just remember the offer is on the table. Just say the word. I take direction very well. /img/vbsmilies/htf/biggrin.gif
Thanks. I'll work out dinner arrangements with my wife this weekend, and should be able to post full details by Monday. I'll email directions to everyone using the emails on your HTF accounts this week. Just a reminder that the City of Brier is known for strictly enforcing the speed limit.

dmiller68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David Miller
If there is going to be another get together I would be interested in joining. I live in Kirkland. In fact I would even be willing to host if people want. Anyway it would be great to meet some fellow Washington home theater folks.

dmiller68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David Miller
That would be great I'm in theater transition right now. :( However, hopefully I will have the new one installed soon.

dmiller68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David Miller
So would there be some interested people in a get together? I would be glad to host one at my house. I was thinking maybe a early July or mid June.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
It's all going to depend for me. Seems like something is going on every weekend, between Race for the Cure this weekend, the Rock and Roll Half Marathon, 4th of July weekend, our office move, doctor's appointments for my stupid arm and the like. Count me as tentative for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks