What's new

Any recommendations on a simple remote? (1 Viewer)

Alex Kim

Stunt Coordinator
Can anyone recommend a very SIMPLE universal remote with BIG buttons that are easy to read in the dark? I like simplicity and a remote that would control my Toshiba 57hdx82 tv, Denon avr-2801 receiver, panny rp-82 dvd player, and dish 6000 hdtv decoder would be great. Any info would be great....thanks:emoji_thumbsup:

Dave Ringkor

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dave Ringkor
Are you talking simple to set up, or simple to use once it is set up? If it's the latter, you can't beat the Pronto. Anyone who comes to my house can instantly figure out how to work the home theater system. But if you're not into computers and programming, it can be difficult to set up initially.

Chuck Kent

Supporting Actor
Alex: Go over to www.remotecentral.com and take a look at Daniel's Clicker Picker link. It can help you to decide which remote may best work for you.
(For me, I like button based remotes over touchscreens anyday. My recommendation over the Pronto is the Home Theater Master MX-500. It would easily run your entire setup...)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks