What's new

Any other Ghost Hunters fans? (1 Viewer)

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Liked last night's episode, but the wife is starting to make snide comments: 'Why do they always say "Did you see that?!" and never show anything?'
Women...:D

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
The Hell-Fire Caves were probably the creepiest location yet, and could it be more ominously named!?

If I were on a tour of a place and the tour guide said "Okay, now this leads to hell.", it would be enough to cause me a moment or two of pause lol.

BTW, the guy leading the Jack the Ripper tour seemed like he enjoyed describing things a little too much. :frowning:

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
You don't sell the steak...you sell the sizzle! And that guy knew he was going to be on TV, even if in the States...
I can't imagine walking through that place with just little pen lights! YIKES!

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Good ep.

I agree about the tour guide, he was WAY to into it with that creepy grin. The phots of the victims were pretty gruesome too.

I believe the Most Haunted team went into the caves too a couple of years back and predictable Derek Acorah the ex footballer/bogus psychic had major wigguns.

:)

gerrymac48

Grip
Real Name
GERRY
Hello all,
Well so far I have seen about 15 seconds of our show. Our home is the second one. ( Massachusetts home). I thought we were going to have a full hour show but obviously not. The preview shows mostly my house and hopefully everyone will enjoy. Other than what we saw during the "reveal" portion of the taping the show will be just as new to me as everyone else. Six more days and I will hopefully be able to answer anyone's questions. On last night's show I completely agree about the tour guide. His demure seemed a little too upbeat for someone with such gruesome knowledge.:frowning:

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Jeez, so the guy likes his job...btw, I assume (yeah, yeah...:D) yours is the one with the water tap turning on?

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member

Ah! Actually liked that little piece of business (well, it isn't happening to me, so I can say that), because it looks a bit more physical than a lot of other stuff on the show. Can't wait to see it and then read your side of things.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Some neat stuff in these last two investigations.

Those EVPs can really creep me out.

I'm looking forward to next week too. I was wondering which one from the preview was yours.

The short bit shown about the faucet in the preview was cool. It's good that TAPS has a plumbing background since all kinds of weird stuff (yet mundane) can happen with plumbing. So it's good to have someone who can consider and rule out the mundane stuff first. That way it's even more wild if there isn't any logical explanation.

And yes, typically each "hour" show is made up of two investigations that each get a "half hour". It will be interesting to hear more about your experiences once your episode airs.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
l just saw a new preview of next weeks episode and it looked like they showed more of the investigation of Gerry's home (unless they edited in stuff from the other segment).

It looked like the attic was a hot spot. Was that your attic they were talking about Gerry?

Now I'm really curious to hear the details from you. Only 5 more nights until you can talk about it!

gerrymac48

Grip
Real Name
GERRY
Sean,
Yes that is my attic. I too got the impression our house will get the lion's share but you never know I guess. I am really excited to talk about it too.

TwoKings

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay
I laughed at the Ripper tour because I went on it a few years ago and I think that was the same tour guide we had, lol.

I don't know about anyone else, but the "taps family member" in Europe bugged the hell out of me. I feel that he swayed the mood and created alot of what was going on with some of his antics. I especially hated him in the last season finale.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Yeah, the guy could definitely stand to grow a pair if he's going to hang with the big boys.

It just makes sense, if your going to make ghost hunting your living you can't afford to wuss out as easily as he did lol.

TwoKings

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay

exactly. And as soon as they had some sort of "action" to their questions or whatever he would pull that crap.

Anyway, glad to see some eps back in the States...can't wait to see gerry's house.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
He's the one who told Brian to back out because his 'Ghost-o-Meter' was spiking, right? Like, hello, that's the whole point of the show...to get in there and check things out!

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean

Exactly. That bugged the hell out of me. They are there to try to witness and document paranormal activity, but this guy wants to leave if there is paranormal activity (or doesn't want to "go in"). Seemed like a nice enough guy, but that attitude in a few of those situations was just out of place in a TAPS investigation.

Although, to be fair, a TAPS member (Brian?) was responsible for the "Dude, run!" reaction in an investigation. But he was certainly made fun of for a while by the rest of them afterwards.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
"Dude, run!"
Classic stuff. They even sell 'Dude, Run!' stuff on their website, I believe. And, according to their Sci Fi Channel site, Brian was an Air Force MP. DUDE, RUN!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks