1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Any online tools for estimating calories?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Vince Maskeeper, Apr 7, 2003.

1. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Well-Known Member

Trying to keep a closer eye on my calorie intake. Sometimes, the nutritional facts aren't available (so, for example, eating out). Wondering if there is an tool available that will give you rough estimates (Like 1 cup white rice, 1 cup chicken and vegetables, etc).

Again- I'm not looking for anything super accurate- but would love to be able to get a ballpark figure for those handful of times I'm not able to get an accurate count.

Anything like this out there?

-Vince

2. Leila Dougan

Leila Dougan Well-Known Member

3. Brian Mansure

Brian Mansure Well-Known Member

Vince,

Gotta check out www.fitday.com.

I've been on a low carbohydrate diet for 7 weeks now and this site has been really helpful to keep track of everything for me.
    It's completely free to join and I haven't received any spam from them either.

You can not only keep track of calories but it breaks down those calories into Fats, Proteins, Carbs and Alcohol.
    You are able to set many different types of fitness goals and it'll even generate reports on how you're doing.

Seriously a great site that has helped me alot with my own trek to better health.

Have a good one.
    Brian

4. Joe Szott

Joe Szott Well-Known Member