What's new

Any one in the Detroit Metro area? (1 Viewer)

ralphPerez

Stunt Coordinator
Hi just wondering, it seems that the Motor City & Motown City seems to get left out on a lot of things and wondering if members within the metro area would be willing to get together either on the West side or East side of Woodward, if so make a posting and lets get this going.

Ralph Perez Livonia, MI

BrettV

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brett Voss
Hi Ralph,

Seeing that this post is .. umm .. 13ish years too late and the fact that I was already living in LA at the time ....

I grew up in Livonia (south of 5mile, west of Newburgh) and definitely would have been down for screenings and other related activities!

I hope you are well.

B

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Hi Ralph,

Seeing that this post is .. umm .. 13ish years too late and the fact that I was already living in LA at the time ....

I grew up in Livonia (south of 5mile, west of Newburgh) and definitely would have been down for screenings and other related activities!

I hope you are well.

B
Brett,

My wife grew up in that exact same neighborhood - - Castle Gardens. We now live in nearby Plymouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks