1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Any news on Sopranos season 4?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Justin Bauer, Apr 28, 2003.

1. Justin Bauer

Justin Bauer Well-Known Member

I would assume the show is coming out in Sept or Aug on DVD and I was just curious if anyone knows if the season specs have been announced yet?

2. Darko

Darko Well-Known Member

I haven't heard any specs yet, but I'm sure I read a while ago that Soprano's S4 is going to be an August release or rumoured Aug. release.

3. David Lambert

David Lambert Well-Known Member

There is nothing official yet, sorry. I checked just now to be sure I was current. [​IMG]

4. Justin Bauer

Justin Bauer Well-Known Member

Thanks for checking for me. They will probably do what they always do and release it about a month before the 5th season, and it will be the same as all the other sets.

5. Win Joy Jr

Win Joy Jr Well-Known Member

Hey Dave -

I have a feeling that the reason there is no update is that a fall launch of Season 5 is not going to happen. Maybe as late as February AFTER "Sex in the City" takes its final bow. Basically, Sunday night scheduling is a real issue right now at HBO. If "The Sopranos" does not make the fall, there is a VERY big hole there. The current rerun schedule was designed to cover if Season 5 was not ready.

6. Matt Naglieri

Matt Naglieri Well-Known Member

I would imagine there will be a dvd release towards the end of the year. It's been about close to 1 yr between releases for both Sopranos and Sex and the City.

In regards to the new season making it to the fall schedule I think its very possible. They have been filming here in town for quite a while now so I seriously doubt we wouldn't see something soon.

7. Win Joy Jr

Win Joy Jr Well-Known Member