What's new

Any news on Sopranos season 4? (1 Viewer)

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
I would assume the show is coming out in Sept or Aug on DVD and I was just curious if anyone knows if the season specs have been announced yet?

Darko

Stunt Coordinator
I haven't heard any specs yet, but I'm sure I read a while ago that Soprano's S4 is going to be an August release or rumoured Aug. release.

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
Thanks for checking for me. They will probably do what they always do and release it about a month before the 5th season, and it will be the same as all the other sets.

Win Joy Jr

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Dave -

I have a feeling that the reason there is no update is that a fall launch of Season 5 is not going to happen. Maybe as late as February AFTER "Sex in the City" takes its final bow. Basically, Sunday night scheduling is a real issue right now at HBO. If "The Sopranos" does not make the fall, there is a VERY big hole there. The current rerun schedule was designed to cover if Season 5 was not ready.

Matt Naglieri

Second Unit
I would imagine there will be a dvd release towards the end of the year. It's been about close to 1 yr between releases for both Sopranos and Sex and the City.

In regards to the new season making it to the fall schedule I think its very possible. They have been filming here in town for quite a while now so I seriously doubt we wouldn't see something soon.

Win Joy Jr

Stunt Coordinator
In regards to the new season making it to the fall schedule I think its very possible. They have been filming here in town for quite a while now so I seriously doubt we wouldn't see something soon.
Unless Chase has changed the way he works, they film the entire season and has it in the can before the first episode airs.

I also heard that the actor who plays Christopher was on a radio station interview and said that they were going to be filming up into November...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks