What's new

Any News on Nickelodeon shows like... (1 Viewer)

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I'm not to sure about the "Burn on Demand" format but there are multiple shows available now on amazon.com from Nick. Doug, Rocko's Modern Life... etc.

Travis87

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Travis
i bought the 1st season of Doug from amazon and it's great! they use pretty high quality materials for these and they play fine in everything i've got. the only 2 things about burn on demand is that they contents get no restoration(they probably wouldn't bother with these shows) and there's no extras. the cases & discs look pretty nice and the menus work well enough. i made my own digital copies though just in case the discs ever wear out or something.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Well, we watched the first four (of thirteen) episodes of The Secret World of Alex Mack last night. Our children loved it, and my wife and I remembered it fondly. Each of the episodes seem to be a tad longer than we remember them, which is a good thing.

Thanks to Heathjack for rekindling my interest in this show, which I might otherwise have forgotten. :emoji_thumbsup:

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
Was Animorphs a Nickelodeon show, if not who owns the rights as would love to see this get a DVD release

Jay Pennington

Screenwriter
The Mysterious Cities of Gold was remastered and released in Europe and the UK earlier this year. Scuttlebutt is that a R1 release is planned.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks