What's new

Any news on Friday the 13th tv series? (1 Viewer)

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Has the review thread for the Season 1 boxset been closed? I couldn't see any Reply icons at the top and bottom of the thread page.

Why were the intros cut from the beginning of Friday the 13th: The Series' run on the Sci-Fi Channel? Was it for all three seasons?

Pleased that my replacement copy of the Season 1 set dosen't have any problems with it.

Friday the 13th: The Series is being shown on Zone Horror here but they've been repeating the first season over and over again.

njoberheim

Agent
Real Name
Rich
This is great news! I usually wait till a release comes down in price before getting it but I bought Season 1 on release date just to support it and hopefully get more seasons released.
I've been really enjoying Season 1. Yes, it's a little cheesy at times but it's great for late night watching. I'm halfway through the season already.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I know how you feel... I pre-ordered season 1... and I will pre-order season 2 as soon as it is available. Hopefully this way we will get the third (final?) season before too long as well.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

I am just about to start disc 3 on the first set here soon.

njoberheim

Agent
Real Name
Rich

Pete,
Yeah it ran for 3 seasons. We seem to be almost at the same spot in our viewing. I have one episode left on disk 3. I just watched "The Baron's Bride" last night. I was pretty impressed with it. A little different then the usual formula.

Travis,
Hope you're right!

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
I was watching this show on SciFi and enjoyed it. So I bought season one at the DD 25% off sale and it is on its way.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Will there be a review on here for Friday the 13th: The Series: Season 2, which is released on Region 1 next Tuesday (10th February)?

njoberheim

Agent
Real Name
Rich
Hey Everyone,

If you haven't already preordered season 2 please don't forget to pick it up this coming Tuesday. This will help the final season (3) to be released.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I am waiting for Amazon to ship Season 2 any day now. With my luck... they will probably wait for release day to even ship the thing. But that is ok... I still only half way through disc 4 of season 1 right now anyway. :P

njoberheim

Agent
Real Name
Rich
Congratulations Pete!

I have a $5 coupon for Best Buy so will be picking this season 2 up tomorrow. They have it for $33.99

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
well, we have season 1 and 2 out on dvd. Any news for season 3? I think the movie remake is coming out on dvd this summer. So, where is the season 3 set? Is this going to be yet another abandoned series? With only one season to go?

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I have heard that season 3 is coming out on Sept. 22, 2009. I can't seem to find any proof though so take it as a rumor.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks