1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Any News about Superboy Season 2?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by MattSav, Aug 16, 2006.

1. MattSav

MattSav Well-Known Member

Warner has announced the final season of Lois and Clark and the final seasons of The Adventures of Superman for 11/14. I was really hoping that Superboy Season 2 would be announced on this date as well. Anyone have an update on this? I hope the season 1 sales were decent enough to warrant a release of season 2.

2. Pete Battista

Pete Battista Well-Known Member

Pete
    I was hoping for an announcement too... I bought Superboy: Season 1 as a blind buy and found it to be cheesy... but also found it to be a lot of fun. And since I heard that the show really picks up starting with the second season I was really hoping we would see a season 2 release!

3. todd s

todd s Well-Known Member

Looking forward to the 4th season episodes..."Roads Not Taken, pts.1&2". Really good stuff.

4. Randall Cyrenne

Randall Cyrenne Well-Known Member

I bought Season 1 despite knowing of it's infamy, largely due to wanting to see a S2 release. I think WHV knows that S1 is not as popular with Super-fans, so I'm hoping they'll still take a chance on S2. They may just be holding off due to all the other Superman product coming out later this year, and preferred to finish off Lois & Clark and the Reeves show first.

Incidentally, I do find S1 cheesy fun.