What's new

Any HTF members in the _FotR_:EE fan club credits? (1 Viewer)

Jalil

Stunt Coordinator
I'm in there also, Jalil Badran
I'll be in there for all three movies actually...

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Most of it sounds like various cues from the actual film score rather than what's on the soundtrack CD, except for the last part which sounds like an outtake or an early version of "Breaking of the Fellowship", with mostly the same arrangements but the melodies aren't quite there yet.
As it turns out, everything up to the alternate Breaking of the Fellowship was the new stuff, new in the sense that the whole suite was recorded over the summer although indeed, much of it is the same as the full cues you will hear on the CD (the arrangement is somewhat different of course).
The 'Breaking of the Fellowship' that you hear was indeed an early unused alternate, in fact it was the original cue recorded for that scene, but was left out in favour of another rendition that Shore scored the final theatrical cut of the scene with...
I'm not there on the list, but I do watch the fan credits through evertyime I watch the film (if only for the music)... Wasn't until the fourth viewing that I spotted Chuck! :D
Dan

GregBoehme

Agent
Don't jump to conclusions. Those could be their given names. I went to high school with an Arwen, and my girlfriend has a friend named Eowyn.
In that case their parents were too into it !!:)
And nothing wrong with it if that's the case... actually made it interesting to hunt them out in the sea of names.
Greg

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
I noticed "Citizens of Minas Tirith" in the credits.

But I can't read the credits for too long because my eyeballs go loopy.

Thanks for the info on the music, Dan.

Dan Keefe

Second Unit
OK,
so is it too late to get on the other two DVD's...My ego cannot handle NOT being on it...where can I sign up and how much is a three year membership?

dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks