What's new

Any good SACD or DVDA Preorder sites? (1 Viewer)

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Right now im looking to pre-order the new Sarah Mclachlan, Who: Tommy and Iron Maiden DVD-A's. I checked dvdplanet etc with no luck.

Thanks for any help.

Matt

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Thanks Phil,

I linked up to those sites but to no avail. None of my titles are there.

Matt

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
Checkout Circuit City online (www.circuitcity.com). They usually have some of the best prices around on new DVD-A and SACD. You can usually get new releases from 12.99-13.99 with free shipping.

I also noticed Deep Discount DVD has started to carry DVD-A discs. They have many of the Warner titles for a little over 10 bucks with free shipping, and the DTS titles for around 14 with free shipping. Just do a "title" search there for DVD-Audio.

J

Ken Stuart

Second Unit
www.cheap-cds.com is always one to check - they don't do pre-orders at all, but the prices can be good, and they ship so that it arrives on release date (check on Friday).

At DeepDiscountDVD, search for "dvd-a" and "audio" as well -the "data entry" for the title information is very inconsistent. They carry the big name titles, like the Fleetwood Mac ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks