1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Any experiences with TV Authority?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by WhitneyRoberts, Jan 9, 2005.

1. WhitneyRoberts

WhitneyRoberts New Member

I am considering purchasing a JVC HDILA TV, and I am really impressed with what I see from TV Authority. I see that they are a sponsoring vendor here, as well. Has anyone bought a 'big ticket' item from them recently, and if so, what was the experience like? If I purchase from them, shipping is also a concern, so has anyone dealt with them on shipping such a large item (like a 46+" TV) cross-country?

Thanks for any and all replies!

2. MikeHerbst

MikeHerbst Well-Known Member

Late reply, but I don't come in this section very often.

I recently bought a Projector/Screen/Movies bundle from TVA. It was an advertised bundle they listed here on the forum, and the deal was very smooth.

In particular, I was impressed that I ordered the bundle the Friday before Christmas, thinking it would be a "late" Christmas present but everything arrived 2 days before Christmas and made a spectacular "surprise from Santa" under the tree.

I dealt with Kin Beliakoff there, and he took care of me.