What's new

Any chance of these shows in season sets? (1 Viewer)

Mark Pytel

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark Pytel
Hi, I am a huge fan of these shows, but I refuse to buy the discs that are availiable as they only contain 3 episodes each and are around 12-15 dollars each. I would rather buy the shows in season sets that take up less space on my shelf and are cheaper.
Here are the shows that I would like!

X-men The Animated Series
X-men Evolution
Batman Beyond
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)
Batman TAS

Thanks again,
-Mark

Neil_Duffy

Second Unit

Welcome to the club... The Batman TAS has been bandied around as a 2005 release, it may happen & I hope it does. But don't hold your breath.

Reagan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reagan
What about Alfred Hitchcock Presents (the 30 show, not the Alfred Hitchcock Hour)? I would love to buy all of the seasons.

Any news on this?

-Reagan

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
The first season of the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is coming in April!! It also has 5 never before seen episodes! I'm really excited for this as this is my fav cartoon of all time along with The Real Ghostbusters.

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
Am I the only one who has a hard time sitting through all the cartoons of my youth? Watching a friend's Transformers DVD sets recently was sometimes painful. I loved these shows as a kid and I likee that they are available to own now, but I can't watch them in large doses anymore.

This doesn't apply to primetime stuff like The Flintstones or The Jetsons, which was meant to have some appeal to all ages and is timeless. Still, I will buy the G.I. Joe sets as well as any future releases of the original Masters of the Universe.

Matt`L

Stunt Coordinator
Dane, a friend of mine recently re-watched some of the original TMNT (we're 18, so it was the show of our youth) and he basically felt the same as you did about Transformers.

I only ever saw a handful of episodes of Batman: TAS, but what I saw I loved so I'm really dying to see that released. It was also fairly 'mature', so it should hold up well for 'older viewers...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks