What's new

Any chance of ren & stimpy? Any other cartoon news? (1 Viewer)

Scott_D

Stunt Coordinator
Is there any chance that the early seasons of Ren & stimpy will be released in season box sets in the near future?

Also, what about xmen or batman cartoon season sets?

Other than simpsons, futurama, and south park, these other three are the only ones I want.

Mark Lensenmaye

Auditioning
No news on DVD (there is a LD of the first and best group of R&S cartoons), but TNN (The National Network) has announced that they are bringing R&S back in 2003. This will include all of the Kricfalusi originals and some new cartoons by John K.

No word if Billy West will continue as Ren AND Stimpy. For me, I'd like to see John K. back as the angriest animal in the history of TV.

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

soop.spoon

Supporting Actor
I'd buy the first batch of episodes in a second! Who am i kidding... I'd likely buy them all.

The first dozen or so are truly classic...

This would be a Paramount release, no? How has Paramount been at releasing TV shows on DVD?

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I'd love to buy Ren and Stimpy. So far as TV on DVD is concerned, it seems animation is largely underserved.

Jared M

Stunt Coordinator
I hope we see an entire series release, in season sets, myself. sign my petition and hopefully this will have some sort of an impact on Mr. Blythe and Paramount.

Geoff_D

Supporting Actor
The return of John K as Ren Hoek? JOY!!! And a DVD box set would rock. But will there be a featurette on Stimpy's collection of magical nose goblins? I sure hope so!
Fave episode: Ren going nuts living as a hermit, with Ren making a replacement Stimpy from lint and us participating in Ren's hallucinations - pure M-A-D-N-E-S-S. Great to watch after a few herbal cigarettes...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks